WHAT’S CHANGED AT AHEAD OF THE CURVE BECAUSE OF COVID-19
- Clients are required to fill out a COVID-19 status survey before every appointment (emailed to clients 24-48hrs before their appointment) and follow the survey recommendations.
- Due to unique family circumstances, I am extra vigilant about disease status. If anyone a client’s bubble is unwell, even if it’s not COVID-19, please reschedule or request a virtual appointment.
- At this time, appointments outside public school hours are not available.
- Clients are expected to wear a face mask throughout the duration of their appointment.
- I am operating at approximately 60% capacity, so appointment wait times may be longer.
I will be happily continuing to offer virtual appointments to anyone preferring to stick with those. Please do not hesitate to contact me by phone, text or email to further discuss.
Ahead of the Curve Physiotherapy offers excellence in physiotherapy in a private, caring and respectful manner. My aim is to help you achieve your goals and understand your condition, whether your problem is related to orthopedics, sports or pelvic floor.
My clinic is located in beautiful Fernie, BC at 902A 6th Avenue, inside the Fernie Mountain Fitness (formerly CrossFit Fernie) building. Enter through my separate lefthand door and enjoy the movement-friendly waiting room before your appointment.